Work In Progress!
- Get the vamp source code and uncompress it
- Go to
-arch i386at line 68
- Compile the code by typing
make -f build/Makefile.osx
- You should now have two libraries:
- Create command line XCode project
- Add the two libraries to the project
- Also add the header files folders:
- Go to the target build settings and change the "C++ Standard Library" from "libc++" to "libstdc++"
UPDATE!The problem compiling the example code for 32 bits (
-arch i386) has to do with the
libsndfileI have in my machine. It was compiled only for 64 bits (
-arch x86_64), and that's why the
-arch i386flag failed. I've been using homebrew to install my dependencies, but althout
libsndfilehas a --universal option, libogg and libvorbis don't, and failed to copile for i386. My solution was to compile and install
libvorbismanually for both architectures (see this VERY HELPFUL link) and then I finally installed
libsndfileusing homebrew (you'll need to use the --ignore-dependencies option to prevent homebre to try to install libogg and libvorbis (note that there might be other dependencies that you might need to install).