- Create a "Command Line Tool" application
- Add the "OpenGL" and "GLUT" frameworks (click on the project -> target, "Build Phases" tab and add them in the "Link Binary With Libraries" panel)
- Write the main to setup GLUT and load/use shaders
- Write your shaders
- In the Project Setting -> Target -> Build Phases, drag the shader files onto the "Compile Sources" panel
- In the Project Setting -> Target -> Build Phases, add a new and "Copy Files" phase and drag the shaders onto it. Make sure to set the "Destination" option to "Executables"
Hope this helps!